- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Our Location at Field House and High Barn
- Business Travellers. Individual holiday makers
- Cottages for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Code of Conduct for dogs
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Policy.
- Rainy Days?
- Eat like a king - Our Top Choices
- Our Top 10 Country Pubs
- Reasons to stay at Field House
- Privacy Notice
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
A finalist in Visit England Self-Catering Provider 2015, these stunning holiday cottages are tranquil, private, surrounded by natural beauty and close to the Heritage Coast. Watch nesting barn owls on our web-cam!
York Old Brewery
Hop Store, Malt House, Brew House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
There is a huge range of restaurants and cafes throughout East Yorkshire. Here are some of our favourites.
- White's,No.12 Wellington Road. Vegetarian Café, locally sourced food , .
- Top floor cafe.Boyes King Street. Lovely views. Honest, simple food. Good value
- The White Horse Bempton. Excellent home made steak pie. Friendly local pub.
- Marton Manor Farm Cafe, at the end of Jewison Lane. Farm shop also. Play area. Pigs.
- The Seabirds, Flamborough. Pricier, but excellent quality food.
- The Martonian, Jewison Lane. Value meals. Always busy. Nearest pub and restaurant
- The Georgian Rooms, Bridlington Old Town. Café and antiques
- The Cowshed, Fraisthorpe
- The Spa Cafe,Bridlington Spa on the sea front. Enormous scones and lovely sea views.
- Eastfield Garden Centre Two cafes/restaurants. Home cooked food Very popular. Good parking.