- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Our Location at Field House and High Barn
- Business Travellers. Individual holiday makers
- Cottages for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Code of Conduct for Dogs
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Policy.
- Rainy Days?
- Eat like a king - Our Top Choices
- Our Top 10 Country Pubs
- Reasons to stay at Field House
- Privacy Notice
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
Why not take a look at High Barn Cottages?
York Old Brewery
Hop Store, Malt House, Brew House
Why not take a look at The York Old Brewery?
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Reasons to stay at Field House
Field House Farm Cottages are quality cottages on a real working farm only a mile or so from the Yorkshire coast.
They are the perfect choice for:
- A country escape
- A special occasion
- A birthday present
- A wedding gift
- An anniversary
- An opportunity for the children to see farm animals close up
- A wildlife-spotting break
- A walking break
- A cycling break
- Pond dipping, egg collecting for the little ones
- Birdwatching at Bempton Cliffs
- A family holiday to suit all ages