- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Our Location at Field House and High Barn
- Business Travellers. Individual holiday makers
- Cottages for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Code of Conduct for Dogs
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Policy.
- Rainy Days?
- Eat like a king - Our Top Choices
- Our Top 10 Country Pubs
- Reasons to stay at Field House
- Privacy Notice
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
Why not take a look at High Barn Cottages?
York Old Brewery
Hop Store, Malt House, Brew House
Why not take a look at The York Old Brewery?
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Our Top 10 Country Pubs
All the pubs below are situated in good walking country and all serve food. We use them all and especially enjoy the fact that most have an open fire to welcome you.
St Quintin Arms, Harpham
The Star, Kilham
The Cross Keys, Thixendale
The Goodmanham Arms, Goodmanham
The North Star, Flamborough
The Wolds Inn, Huggate
The Bell, Driffield
The Triton, Sledmere,
The Anvil, Sawdon.
The Fox and Hounds, Sinnington.