- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Our Location at Field House and High Barn
- Business Travellers. Individual holiday makers
- Cottages for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Code of Conduct for Dogs
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Policy.
- Rainy Days?
- Eat like a king - Our Top Choices
- Our Top 10 Country Pubs
- Reasons to stay at Field House
- Privacy Notice
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
Why not take a look at High Barn Cottages?
York Old Brewery
Hop Store, Malt House, Brew House
Why not take a look at The York Old Brewery?
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
The east of England is certainly much less rainy than the west, but it's always a good idea to have some ideas for the days when the weather doesn't seem too bright.
Here are a few suggestions: