- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Our Location at Field House and High Barn
- Business Travellers. Individual holiday makers
- Cottages for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Code of Conduct for Dogs
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Policy.
- Rainy Days?
- Eat like a king - Our Top Choices
- Our Top 10 Country Pubs
- Reasons to stay at Field House
- Privacy Notice
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
Why not take a look at High Barn Cottages?
York Old Brewery
Hop Store, Malt House, Brew House
Why not take a look at The York Old Brewery?
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
Based right on our doorstep in nearby Flamborough, Yorkshire Coast Nature are the region's leading small group guided wildlife tour experts. With a friendly and passionate team led by award-winning local photographer Steve Race and top naturalist Richard Baines, you can be assured of the best possible introduction to Yorkshire's wild side.
The company offer a huge range of activities from 1:1 photography workshops or small photographic expeditions, both inland and offshore in search of whales and seabirds. The gannet photography workshops attract international clients and are among some of the best opportunities available in the UK. At a more relaxed pace, you can head inland in search of orchids, butterflies and other residents of the North Yorkshire Moors, and even tailor your own bespoke wildlife safari almost anywhere in the region.
Everyone is welcome, from beginners to the more experienced, and Field House Farm Cottages and High Barn Cottages make a great base for a holiday centred around discovering Yorkshire's wildlife.
Last year, Steve's photography courses were really popular with visitors who went home with some brilliant photos and many happy memories.
To see the very latest range of tours, visit www.yorkshirecoastnature.co.uk