- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Our Location at Field House and High Barn
- Business Travellers. Individual holiday makers
- Cottages for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Code of Conduct for Dogs
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Policy.
- Rainy Days?
- Eat like a king - Our Top Choices
- Our Top 10 Country Pubs
- Reasons to stay at Field House
- Privacy Notice
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
Why not take a look at High Barn Cottages?
York Old Brewery
Hop Store, Malt House, Brew House
Why not take a look at The York Old Brewery?
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Business Travellers. Individual holiday makers
Three of our cottages at Field House are perfect for the individual or business traveller for a number of reasons:
Our Wi-Fi signal offers superfast broadband, so working within the cottages in the evening to prepare for work the next day is easy and convenient. No additional charges are made for WiFi usage.
We, the owners, live on site and so guests can be reassured that should help be required, we are on hand to assist in any way we can.
The site is easily accessed from the surrounding towns and villages, but is quiet, private and safe. Bridlington, the nearest town is approximately two miles away.
There is plenty of parking, close to each cottage.
Outside lighting is good.
We are close to several pubs and restaurants which serve modestly priced meals, both at lunch time and in the evening. We can recommend several cafes where the service is particularly helpful and friendly for single travellers.
We are VAT rated, so business travellers find it easy to claim business expenses.
We are happy to give you the benefit of our in-depth knowledge of the area and its amenities.
Choose between The Old Dairy, The Turnip House and The Byre -all quality cottages. They are warm, extremely comfortable and provide everything you will require during your stay.