- Booking Information.Terms and conditions.
- Privacy Notice
- Environmental Green Policy
- About Us
- Business / Single Travellers: 10 Reasons to Stay
- Holidays for Two
- Travel Directions
- Cycling Holidays, Bike Hire, Cycle Routes
- Doggy Code of Conduct
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Castles, Houses And Gardens
- Attractions and Activities
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Shop Like A Local
- Done everything in the area?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Adventurous Activities in the Area
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Statement and Wheelchair taxis
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
High Barn Holiday Cottages
A Finalist in Visit England Self Catering Provider 2015, these stunning holiday cottages are tranquil, private, surrounded by natural beauty and close to the Heritage Coast. Watch nesting barn owls on our web-cam!
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Castles, Houses And Gardens
Castles, Houses, Gardens, Abbeys and Ancient Monuments In Yorkshire
Yorkshire possesses a wealth of historic buildings, including many interesting and notable churches. The folowing are just some of the best. They can all be reached within an hour's drive of Field House Farm.
- Beverley Minster
Burton Agnes Hall - our favourite Elizabethan country house.
Burnby Hall Gardens with a national collection of water lilies
Wharram Percy is a Medieval Village only reached on foot , set in stunning Wold's countryside
- Burton Constable Hall, close to Hull, with a fascinating collection of Victorian artefacts
- Castle Howard, set in magnificent parkland with lakes, a children's playground, follies and gardens
- Clifford's Tower York. Soon to be centre stage for the Shakespearean Quarter
- Duncombe Park near Helmsley
- Helmsley Castle and Walled Garden
- Nunnington Hall
- Pickering Castle
- Rievaulx Abbey
- Scampston Hall
- Scarborough Castle
- Sledmere House
- Sutton Park
- The Treasurer's House, York
- Wharram Percy Medieval Village
- Whitby Abbey
- York City Walls
- York Minster