In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
The York Hop Store
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartment with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster. The central location of this stunning holiday apartment
promises a very special holiday!
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages Information
Guest Comments 2012/2013
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages offer a choice of seven superb self-catering holiday homes near Bridlington in East Yorkshire.
Here is a selection of comments taken from our guest books.
- Marvellous. Ten out of ten.
- Perfect in every way.
Kirsty, John, Eddie and Archie Smallman
- Thanks for being so welcoming, friendly and helpful.
The Garden Cottage
- The farm was fab, loved my room and the garden was huge.
Katherine Lunnon 9 almost 10
- A wonderful relaxing week in Garden Cottage. The Wolds in Spring are stunning.
- Cottage lovely and garden beautiful.
- A perfect stay.
Barnes and Monaghan Family
- Easter visit. Perfectly located to easily explore the surrounding areas. A most relaxing week
Parents, grandparents and baby Gaughan
- Exceeded our expectations. A lovely, clean cottage.
- 3rd visit! Will come again. Have and will recommend to friends
- It's lovely here, so clean and well presented.
- A lovely stay.Character cottage, location, professional. Every aspect covered.
William Robinson and Family
- A delightful cottage!
- Exactly as advertised, a modern, clean cottage. Our expectations were happily fulfilled
- The makeover is super. We loved the view from the picture window.
- Lived up to our expectations. The accommodation is extremely well thought out and very comfortable.
The Dignan Family
- Everything was just perfect.
David and Janet Holmes
The Old Dairy
- Your cottage and location was perfect
Christine and Graham
- We will definitely return to The Old Dairy and will recommend to friends
Christine and Chris
- Excellent. Lovely cottage. Friendly welcome.
Caroline and Vic Millard
The Turnip House
- Everything was perfect, plus we pretty much got constant sunshine! (March)
Paul and Jane
- As always, a lovely cottage and a warm welcome. Good vibes!
Charles and Margaret Erskine
- Quiet and relaxing, cosy and comfortable. Good access to RSPB Bempton and clifftops.
Reg and Viv Law