The Turnip House, Field House Farm Holiday Cottages
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage, East Yorkshire- Visit England 5 Stars Gold
- sleeps 2
- free Wi-Fi
Near Bridlington and Flamborough Head on the East Yorkshire coast, and within easy reach of Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York for day trips, The Turnip House makes a great retreat for a couple seeking a self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Spoil yourselves in this really lovely ground-floor holiday cottage with masses of old world charm and original features and providing generous self-catering accommodation for a couple. You won't want to leave!
- The accommodation is all on one ground-floor level.
- Comfortable sitting room with a log-burning stove, quality furnishings and flat-screen Freeview television.
- Spacious farmhouse-style dining-kitchen newly refitted for summer 2015.
- Double bedroom with en-suite with large walk-in shower. The zip-link super-king-size bed can be configured as twins beds if preferred. Please state your preference when booking.
- Patio surounded by tubs and flower beds - it's a super spot for coffee and reading the morning papers.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Parking adjacent to the cottage.