The Byre, Field House Farm Holiday Cottages
Self-Catering Holiday Cottage, East Yorkshire- sleeps 2 adults + 2 children
- Visit England 4 Stars Gold
- free Wi-Fi
Our visitors all agree that The Byre is a really clever barn conversion, creating a traditional country cottage, but with a modern feel. Perfectly located near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, it is within easy reach of Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York for great days out. The Byre is a a perfect choice for couples or a young family of four wishing to enjoy a self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation
The Byre is a supremely comfortable self-catering holiday cottage with delightful views of open Yorkshire farmland, and offers tremendous value to the visitor.
- The accommodation is on two levels with the living accommodation on the ground floor.
- Delightful open-plan living / dining / kitchen area with quality furnishings and flat-screen Freeview television, offering plenty of room in which to relax.
- Spacious ground-floor double bedroom.
- New for 2016 - ground-floor family shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Upstairs twin bedroom with views over the courtyard and fields.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Parking adjacent to the cottage.